April 5, 2011

THOUGHT OF LOVE

When we first meet,
You hold me close in your arms,Your eyes tell me,How much you loves me more than just a words.You smile thro night and day,As happy as I could ever dream,I’m longing to touch and kiss your warm softly lips,When it finally did, I knew I belonged in your arms.I ve kiss you with all the tear’sI hold you with all my love and heart,I meant every words I have said,I love you more than I could show.I love you with my very heart and soul,Love you more than you could ever know,Soft, gently feelings of love,That I have from deep within me.Your voice and your image is with me,And your love that I dream of,Someone that would do anything for me,And I’d do the same for you.Just when I think of you,I just didn’t know that,I would miss you as much as I do now,You have brought something into my life,Love, tears, joy and good times that we share,And yes….I Love You more than you could ever know.Dedicated to someone special, words from my heart


0 kata-kata: