March 5, 2011

i will do somethink..to protect my relation wit my hubby,

i am not a prefect lover..i say wats on my mind..i start fights.i get jelouse and sometimes i don't want to understand things to avoid pain...i am demanding..i am childish..i am moody..but there are three things that i love about me.i am faithful..sweet and when i choose him..it is only him...so..its mean..i will protect and take k my relation wit him...i will never give someone disturb our romantic and sweet relation...even rite now have someone girl trying to distrub my relation...and the girl i called a BITCH girl..her name is "PIAH"and for me she is a stupid girl and so shitt girl i had saw in this world!!why i say like tat..coz she not use her brain to tink..why she must come in our relation???why she willing "BERMADU"???bodo kau fikir best ka bermadu..so fuck la kaw ni....why she wants my hubby...while she know my hubby already has me...so fuck o the bitch girl..why so many bitch girl come in my life??distrub my life...interfere with my happiness..now..i hate she....Hye bitch..can u get out fom my life and my relation??can u stop it a stupid thing tat u have done???open ur eyes tat u distrub me and my relation...use u brain to think tat u love a wrong person..tat u love my hubby....U WRONG ok....i promise wit my self..if i will not be together wit my hubby forever because of u..u will not be able too....JANGAN MIMPI....and please stop dreaming tat u want married wit my hubby...ahaha....if i cant face to face wit u..i will make u know tat u are so STUPID..u are so CHEAPEAR!!why must my hubby tat u want???u can find another man ba....but not my hubby..u can get a very good man more than my hubby ba...Shitt...i will do wat ever to protect my realtion..hye Bitch..i dun want hotiles wit girls like u...u are girls who has started to live in this world..ur're fresh out fom "kepompong"...but ur are make me feel to hate u damn much and so fucking bulshitt...which led u realize to usuper and destroyer of relationship....Hye piah bitches...u know wat..u seem very kind people who have no education due to ignorance u want my hubby...so now i'm just hope u can read wat i have write for u bitch...and i hope u can open ur eyes and use ur brain to tink..ok..if u cant tink let me help u and teach u how to tink about tat...shuuu..please go away and get ur life bitch..dun distrb my relation wit my beloved hubby...if u tink u want fighting wit me to get my hubby..PIAH U TOTTALY WRONG BITCH!!!

0 kata-kata: