December 17, 2010

What you do to me
you melt my heart with your eyes,
you warm my soul with your voice,
you break my insecurities with your touch,
you make my head spin with your kiss,
you make my dreams come true with your love



ya know what i miss the most about him?...
the smell of his cologne.
the way he looked into my eyes.
his sweet voice.
when he would hold me in his arms.
when he would call me just to talk.
the way he would tell me any thing.
when he said that he would never leave me.

Missing you so much it hurts!
I hear the creaking
in my heart sometimes,
is that what hurts so much?when he was there.

A hug for you
means I need you.
A kiss for you
means I love you.
A call for you
means I’m missing you.

I had a dream and it was about you ...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had ...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... you know why?
Coz really2 miss u my mr H.
miss when u be wit me..
u hug me..u kiss me..
u make me smile...arghh..:(

Every night I go to bed dreaming of the moment I get to see you again;
the moment when months without you are erased by a single kiss,
the moment when all my tears are dried by a single smile,
the moment when hearing the sound of your voice
means seeing you at the same time.
Knowing that the moment I dream of will
eventually become a reality is what keeps me going

0 kata-kata: