October 10, 2010

which 1 is impotant..mummy o daddy???

i alwys wondered..whic is impotant btween mummy and daddy??
when i asked the person..
some peopla say both important..
some people sasy mummy important then daddy..
some lg say daddy important then mummy..
all the results of each individual...
but 4 me..
mummy is more..more n more important.,..
witout her i tink my life not complte o,..
i love her so much..
wlpon pon kadang kuat mara..ngomel..ect,...
tp tuh kan mmg tugas sorg mummy..
hehe...
why i didn't choose daddy..
coz i never tink he is important people in my life..
i hate him..
i hv my own reason why i say like that...
i only can say that..
SAYA TERLUKA DENGAN KATA-KATA MY DAD..
SAYA TERLUKA DENGAN SIKAP DIA..
SAYA TERLUKA DENGAN DIA...
who doesn't know or knew my life..
would say that i kind of profit get daddy like him...
but..u all WRONG!!
but how bad was him..
i have to accept that he is my father..
I NEED TO ACCPT!!
no matter wat i say..
no one know wat i'm feel..
si hurt to face all..
but i need to be strong daughter 4 my mummy..
if i cant get love 4 my dad..
i can get that love 4 my uncle that i callled "BAPA DOL"
kasih syg bapa dol bagi aku rasanya cukup sudah..
so..
aku bukan la seorang anak yang dahaga kasih sayang bapa...:)

0 kata-kata: