June 28, 2010

TQ

would like to say Tq 4 people yg alwys bz about my life..
actlly i'm not angry about u bz my life..
but..i am not satisfied..
i write tiz pun coz i juz wuld like to shrre wit my Blog!!
erm...
once again Tq so much to u people..
coz bz my life..
my frend told me..'lek kaw'..
uits..mcm lain pla dia ni..mcm2 dia ckp ma aku..mcm mpmainkn aku..
its ok la..nda kisah lngsng..
lgpon benda nda btul..
watevr..ahahha
oh people!!
u know wat..
i like it..
ahhaha...
but i'd like to know..why do u luv bz my life??
wat??teda kerja maw buat??
adeii..p la msuk mna2 tmpt stdy jua..
ahahah...jd bz kaw..
nda jua kaw bz life aku..
erm.nda pa..
here..i wuld like to tell u..
no need la u "take k" about my life..
euw...life kaw tuh "ok"ker??
ups...
atleast sy stdy d U ba..
(bkn maw bngga)
tp juz 4 ur infomation..
u and me..so diffrnt..
so..bttr u tink about u life..
jd kita setaraf..
oh people!!!1
u not HAPPY to see me HAPPY??
o are u JELEZ???
GOSH!!..
not good la u jelez wit me..
we ar same..
we are HUMAN..
but 1 tink we difrnt..
no need i say again...
but i tink u know wat i mean..
we hv difrences..
DIFERENCES...rimnd that babe..
so..aftr tiz..if u want bz about me o othrs..
tink about ur life frst..
ok??ask ur self.. "who u are"...
oh my luvly bz people...
i'm not distrub ur life..
so???dun distrub me..
u story is not hot..
if u want make a story about me..
make a HOT or exploded story..
u are so cheaper!! =)

Tiz 4 u..myluvly bz people!! (^_^)
~~~sorry i juz HATE the people who are BUSY and JELEZ of my life~~
*I knw wat i do..i do the rite tink..i'm juz a STUDENT..so do not u JELEZ or ENVIOUS of me*

0 kata-kata: